benefits of INFRARED SAUNA
Anti-Aging & Skin Health
Cell Health and Immunity
Infrared Sauna @ LIVKRAFT
What is a full spectrum Infrared Sauna?
What is Infrared? Infrared light (experienced as heat) is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum with the ability to penetrate human tissue, giving a soothing, natural warmth. It is naturally occurring from the sun and is the basis for Sunlighten™ sauna therapy. Sunlighten’s Solocarbon infrared technology is therapeutic because it is 95-99% efficient at heating the body directly rather than simply heating the air. It works to raise the core body temperature to produce a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where the majority of toxins reside.
Why use an Infrared Sauna?
Detoxification. A Sunlighten 3-in-1 full spectrum infrared sauna produces a more detoxifying effect than a traditional sauna due to the deep penetrating heat. The resulting increased circulation allows the body to more efficiently process and remove toxins.
Relaxation. Sunlighten 3-in-1 full spectrum infrared saunas have been designed to encourage the purest form of relaxation and stress-reduction. You can choose to utilize the built-in 10.4 inch tablet to watch your favorite show, listen to music or you can unplug from daily stresses to meditate or relax in silence, the choice is yours.
Weight Loss. Studies have shown a 30-minute infrared sauna session may burn 200 – 600 calories. As the body works to cool itself during the session, an increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate occurs. You can pair a heart rate monitor to the built-in tablet to track your heart rate during your sessions.
Heart Health. Sunlighten’s patented Solocarbon® heaters have been clinically shown to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Another study showed a normalizing and reduction of blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The same study also showed that the infrared sauna was effective in treating congestive heart failure.
Pain Relief. Research has shown therapeutic benefits for back, neck and arthritis pain from continuous use of infrared heat therapy. Researcher in the Netherlands found that use of an infrared sauna can help reduce chronic pain in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-Aging & Skin. The skin’s appearance improves as pores open from the deeper sweat induced by infrared sauna therapy.
Cell Health/Immunity. The natural preventative properties of Sunlighten’s exclusive LED near infrared heating technology, may benefit cell health, muscle recovery and overall immunity defense. 3
1 “Far-infrared saunas for treatment of cardiovascular risk … – NCBI – NIH.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2718593/. Accessed 13 Aug. 2018.
2 “Infrared sauna in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and … – NCBI.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18685882. Accessed 13 Aug. 2018.
3 “Far infrared radiation (FIR): its biological effects and … – NCBI – NIH.” 16 Oct. 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/. Accessed 13 Aug. 2018.
Infrared Sauna Process
Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your first appointment in order to fill out the required paperwork. When you have completed the intake form and waivers, a LIVKRAFT team member will check you in and walk you back to one of our Infrared Sauna Rooms once the room is available and prepared for your treatment. Your team member will walk you through the Infrared Sauna controls on the built in 10.4 inch tablet.
Once inside the Infrared Sauna suite you will find two (2) towels in addition to a towel already draped across the Infrared Sauna bench. Enter the Infrared Sauna wearing nothing at all or whatever you feel comfortable in. Once inside you have total control of your Infrared Sauna session. Choose between seven (7) different program options including:
- Detoxification. 37 min. Mid and Far starts at a high intensity to increases the body’s core temperature then reduces to a low, comfortable intensity level. IR combination improves vascular access flow to reach toxins at the cellular level.
- Relaxation. 40 min. Near, Mid and Far infrared rays induce deep relaxation as they relieve muscle tension at a low, comfortable intensity promoting overall stress reduction with regular use.
- Anti-aging. 30 min. Near and Far A low, constant intensity level penetrates tissue to help with various skin concerns. Near infrared LEDs improve overall skin tone, elasticity and firmness promoting anti-aging benefits.
- Cardiovascular. 45 min. Near, Mid and Far starts at a high intensity to increase heart rate and cardiac output then lowers to sustain heart rate level. Circulation increases to promote healthy blood pressure.
- Weight loss. 30 min. Mid and Far starts at a high intensity to stimulate the cardiovascular system then reduces to a medium level. As the body works to cool itself, there is an increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate similar to exercise.
- Pain Relief. 30 min. Near, Mid and Far. An IR blend provides natural pain relief by reducing inflammation and swelling while near IR LEDs penetrate the tissue to promote cellular repair at a medium, constant intensity level.
- Create Your Own Program. Time Varies. Near, Mid and Far gives you full control of each heater, allowing you to maximize the infrared output and intensity of each session.
Once you choose your program you can access apps such as Netflix & Spotify to make your Infrared Sauna session more enjoyable. Of course, you can choose to turn down the lights, turn off the screen and fully disconnect.
At the conclusion of your session we recommend rinsing off in the private shower found inside your Infrared Sauna suite. After that, dry off and enjoy the rest of the day!
INFRARED SAUNA pricing
NEW CLIENT / INTRO OFFER
Limited to one session per customer.
La Jolla, California
7710 Fay Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037
M-F: 9:00am -7:30pm
S-S: 9:00am - 5:00pm
The statements, commentary, and content on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. The devices utilized at LIVKRAFT are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Livkraft is not a medical practice and Livkraft employees are not doctors or medical professionals and are not diagnosing, treating or preventing any disease.
Copyright 2019 Livkraft, LLC. All Rights Reserved.